Sand and dust storm. Forecast services
The Barcelona Dust Forecast Center, jointly managed by the State Meteorological Agency of Spain (AEMET) and the Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC), kindly invites you to the “Sand and Dust Storm. Forecast services” a presentation of its forecast services that will be held during the 17th Session of the World Meteorological Congress at the International Conference Center (room 4), Geneva, Switzerland, on 8 June 17:45 - 18:45.
- Alexander Baklanov (WMO): Transition from R&D to operational dust forecasts
- Abdoulaye Harou (WMO): Dust forecasts for health, air quality and aviation
- Enric Terradellas (AEMET): Barcelona Dust Forecast Center: Operational services
- Sara Basart (BSC): Dust modelling
- Enric Terradellas (AEMET) and Sara Basart (BSC): Presentation of survey on dust-related products. Q&A